1. How do I order?
To place your order firstly you need to register on www.forky.gr. Click on Register on the top right corner and in the pop up window that appears, enter your e-mail and any other information required by the system.
After logging in, select the dishes you wish to order by clicking on the + button and then press Checkout to continue the order procedure.
Next step, complete the requested fields for the delivery of your order and then press Place order.
2. Payment Methods
In order to pay for your order, please use one of the following payment methods:
- Ticket Restaurant coupons
- Credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
Choose the preferred method of payment on the order modal as shown below:
3. How can I redeem my coupon?
If you have a coupon, you can redeem it very easily by following the following instructions:
- After selecting the dishes that you wish to order, in the bottom section of the order window click the link Apply it here.
- The first time you try to redeem a coupon, you will be asked to confirm your mobile phone number. Click on the Send me the Code button and you will immediately receive an SMS passcode on your phone. Type the numbers you just received in the field that is displayed then press Insert to go back to the order window.
- In the order window, click Insert and the Total will be reduced by the corresponding amount of the offer.
If the Total is decreased respectively, this means that the coupon has been redeemed successfully.
4. What are your days and hours of operation?
Our kitchen is open Monday to Friday 12:00-17:00 and 19:00-23:00.
5. Which areas do you cover?
You can see the Forky coverage areas on the Map which is on the top right corner of our home page. Through zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) you can see if your address belongs in our delivery radius. The coverage areas differ during lunch and dinner hours.
6. What is the minimum order cost?
The minimum order cost at Forky is 5 €.
7. Can I issue a Business Invoice?
Yes. In the order window, you can choose if you want Receipt or Business Invoice. The receipts / invoices are sent to your email a few minutes after placing your order in an email entitled "My order.".
8. I am allergic: How do I check the ingredients of a dish?
Next to the photos of our dishes there is a full description of the ingredients used .In addition, you can see all allergens contained in the dish just by hovering over the the chef’s hat, located in the bottom right corner of the photo as shown below:
9. Can I cancel the order I just placed?
10. Can I add or remove a dish after I submit my order?
As your order is already en route and the invoice has been issued, it is not possible to add or remove a dish. But, you may contact the Customer Service Department in order to cancel your order and then you may place it again.
11. Can I remove some of the ingredients from the dish I ordered?
At the moment, there is no way of adding or removing ingredients from our dishes.
12. How can I be sure that I placed my order?
To make sure that your order is successfully placed you will receive a confirmation email, and also in the display window, the estimated delivery time will appear. You can monitor and track live the driver who is delivering your order.
13. I forgot my password. What should I do?
From the Login window of your account, select the link Forgot password? and follow the instructions in the email you receive.
14. How do I add a new delivery address?
To add a new address to your account simply go to My Account which is under your name, in the top right corner of the Forky homepage. On the window that appears just select New address by clicking on the address field, as shown below:
Also, changes could be made before completing your order, on the confirmation window that opens if you choose the dishes and then click Checkout.
15. Can I change my account details?
You can change your account details in the My Account, link which is under your name on the right top corner of our homepage.